Thank you for your interest in Covenant Academy!
We are also a community of teachers who hold ourselves accountable for pursuing knowledge and growing our skills so that our students receive far more than book knowledge; we want our students to be transformed by what we are learning together! Each of our staff, individually and as a group, partner with our parents along the curriculum path. For detailed information on the requirements and responsibilities for our open positions, please see our Teacher Job Description and our Traits of a Covenant Employee.
We are looking for teachers who are passionate about their Christian faith and want to disciple the next generation to love truth, goodness, and beauty. This is done in a community of partnership with parents to train students by way of Scripture and the classical liberal arts.
- As a Grammar School Teacher (grades PK-6), you will lay the foundations of reading, writing and arithmetic as you disciple students to love God completely, love others compassionately and love self correctly.
- As an Upper School Teacher (grades 7-12), you will teach in your area of expertise as you mentor young men and women to be servant leaders who can articulate the Christian faith in their thoughts, words, and actions.
- Part-time Primary Grammar School Assistant
If you are passionate about teaching at a classical and Christian school and want to be part of our amazing faculty, please submit your resume and our teacher application to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
How to Apply
Resumes may be submitted via email to email@example.com. In addition, we ask that you complete one of the following applications for our review prior to setting up an appointment for an interview:
- Teacher Application (fillable form)
- Assistant Teacher Application
- Coaching Application (fillable form)
- Substitute Teacher Application (fillable form)
- Summer Camp Director App
- Summer Camp Leader App
Covenant Academy maintains its Christian mission and reserves its right to discriminate on the basis of religion to the extent that applicable law respects its right to act in furtherance of its religious objectives. Therefore, Covenant Academy requires all faculty and staff members to be Christians. Otherwise, there is no biblical discrimination on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin, gender, or physical disabilities, provided the person is able to fulfill all requirements of the position.