Thank you for your interest in Covenant Academy!
We are a community of faculty and staff who hold ourselves accountable for pursuing knowledge and growing our skills so that our students receive far more than book knowledge; we want our students to be transformed by what we are learning together! Each of our community, individually and as a group, partner with our parents along the curriculum path.
If you are an ideal team player, we are looking for you! Please take this FREE Ideal Team Player Self-Assessment to see if you are ready to join us at the table.
We are looking for teachers who are passionate about their Christian faith and want to disciple the next generation to love truth, goodness, and beauty. This is done in a community of partnership with parents to train students by way of Scripture and the classical liberal arts.
- As an After-School Teacher (grades PK-6), we are looking for qualified and passionate followers of Jesus who would like to partner with us in providing after-school care for our students.
- As a Grammar School Teacher (grades PK-6), you will lay the foundations of reading, writing and arithmetic as you disciple students to love God completely, love others compassionately and love self correctly.
- As an Upper School Teacher (grades 7-12), you will teach in your area of expertise as you mentor young men and women to be servant leaders who can articulate the Christian faith in their thoughts, words, and actions.
- As a Coach (Volleyball, Basketball, or Track), you will disciple and train young athletes from grades 5 to 12 in your area of expertise to help fulfill the Covenant Academy mission by teaching a Christ-centered approach to competition and teamwork, as well as respect for our opponents and officials.
2023-24 Open Positions
We are now accepting applications for the 2023-2024 school year for the following:
- After-School Care (grades PK-6)
- Grammar School Teachers (grades K-6)
- High School Yearbook & Photojournalism Teacher: Part-time (grades 9-12)
- Substitute Teachers (all grades)
- Coaches (Volleyball, Basketball, and Track)
How to Apply
Resumes may be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, we ask that you complete one of the following applications for our review prior to setting up an appointment for an interview:
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
If you are passionate about teaching at a classical and Christian school and want to be part of our amazing faculty, please submit your resume and our teacher application to email@example.com today!
Substitute Teacher Checklist
Covenant Academy maintains its Christian mission and reserves its right to discriminate on the basis of religion to the extent that applicable law respects its right to act in furtherance of its religious objectives. Therefore, Covenant Academy requires all faculty and staff members to be Christians. Otherwise, there is no biblical discrimination on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin, gender, or physical disabilities, provided the person is able to fulfill all requirements of the position.