Online registration is now available for the 2022 Covenant Academy "Narrow Path Basketball" camp via the secure form below. We will adhere to all guidelines while maximizing the amount of basketball our campers will get to play. The safety of your children and our coaches is our utmost priority. Please email Coach Szymanowski if you have any questions.
- Camp dates: July 11-July 14 (Monday-Thursday)
- Camp times:
- Morning session: 8:30-11:30 (Entering grades 2-5)
- Afternoon session: 1pm-4pm (Entering grades 6-9)
- Note: Drop off no earlier than 8:15 a.m. for the morning session and 12:45 p.m. for the afternoon session.
- Location: St John Lutheran Church (15235 Spring Cypress Rd, Cypress TX 77429)
- Fee*: $200 per participant.
- Attire: Wear comfortable clothing, shoes, and socks
- Bring a spill-proof water bottle clearly marked with your name
- Bring a basketball clearly marked with your name.
- If a parent chooses to cancel their child’s registration, an email must be sent to Coach Szym requesting withdrawal from camp. Requests made outside two weeks of camp start date will be refunded minus a $75 registration fee. Requests made within the 2 weeks of camp date will NOT be refunded. In lieu of a refund, registered campers who cannot attend camp may gift their membership to another individual. Please contact Coach Szym if you wish to do so.
***2022 CAMP IS OFFICIALLY FULL.***
***Please email Coach Szymanowski if you have any questions.***
July 11 - July 14
Covenant Academy Head coach Titus Szymanowski and members of the Covenant Patriots basketball team invite you to a join us for four exciting days of basketball. Come be part of a camp experience that will develop you athletically and spiritually as we seek to understand how to follow Jesus through the game of basketball!
Email Coach Szym
with any questions.