We miss you!
Thank you for your continued patience and support as we adjust our partnership to an online format during this challenging time. Your feedback, prayers, and encouragement are such a blessing to the faculty and staff! We all long for the days when we can greet one another in the courtyard and students can once again enjoy learning in our beautiful classrooms.
Below are some additional online resources that may be helpful to keep your child engaged and instill a love for life-long learning.
At-Home Resources by Subject
SCIENCE & HISTORY
- Jim Weiss Recordings (for purchase)
- Texas History at Home
- This Day in History (History Channel)
- Bringing the Houston Zoo to You - Daily video with activities
- Houston Public Media (Ch 8 PBS Scheduling)
- The Science Channel - YouTube
- Adventures in Odyssey
- Classic Books Online (PDF, html)
- Audible Stories through Amazon
- How to Stream Shakespeare Plays
- Dolly Parton's Imagination Library - Goodnight with Dolly Series - YouTube
- Subscribe to P.E. with Joe YouTube Channel for daily workouts (all ages)
- Fitness Blender Workout Videos (7-12)
- Dance Party to get you moving!
- My 2020 Coronavirus (COVID-19) Time Capsule Activity Pages (downloadable PDF)
- Chess Basics with Daniel Archer, 11th Grade Covenant Student
Disclaimer: These links are not part of the Covenant Academy website, and Covenant has no control over their content or availability. Parents should preview all opinions and content contained therein as they are not necessarily endorsed by Covenant. Please utilize what you feel is useful and relevant to support your student's continued learning.
Covenant Academy is not responsible for the accuracy or content or any of the information provided by these links, nor is it liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues arising out of your access to or use of third party technologies or programs available through these external sites.