Helping Students to Lead the Way
Parents are looking for godly Christian men and women who will partner with them to teach their children what it means to follow Christ and lead the way for others to follow Him as well. Our current goal is to raise funds to continue partnering with like-minded families and grow our school.
Our goal is to raise $100,000 for the 2021-22 school year with these donor levels:
Our vision for the future of Covenant Academy is to:
- Expand enrollment to 200+ students.
- Continue to partner with like-minded families and offer tuition assistance
to grow in diversity.
- Add classrooms and additional parking to campus.
- Investigate building a gymnasium on current campus.
Covenant Academy is a registered 501(c) (3) non-profit organization
with Tax ID of 1-30-0152850.
Donate today with
PayPal Giving Fund
Throughout the school year, there are several opportunities to give to our school via the Annual Fund. This fund, outside of tuition, is the backbone of providing what is needed for our students. These opportunities are:
- Donations to the Annual Fund monthly, quarterly, or at year-end
- Donations to our Annual Banquet in the fall
- Donations to our students during our Annual Fun Run in the spring